My name is Adam M. Lamb.
I’m a Certified Awakening Coach for Men
But I wasn’t always. I struggled to find my path. I tried to make sense of what a “real” man was, and to understand what that meant for me.
I saw a lot of other men suffering with the same misconceptions, and confused about who they really were.
In a word, they were miserable.
Somewhere between their career aspirations and the realities of life, they had gotten used to simply surviving.What made matters worse is that they continually collected evidence for why their jobs, families, co-workers, and even their friends, sucked.
Lives fell apart, families were broken – some even took their own lives.
I remember when I used to feel the same way.
I remember how I used to medicate myself from the PTSD of life; how I used to disassociate myself from my loved ones. I remember how frustrated I was, and how resigned I had once been that nothing was ever gonna change.
It all changed one day when someone asked me a question I hadn’t considered before. That changed everything for me.
And because someone cared enough to ask me the right question, I now pay that forward by working with men, just like you, to find their way and to discover their version of what it means to be a man.
Working with Adam as my coach has literally changed my life. I have felt my self-confidence increase dramatically as a result of the guidance he provides for me during our sessions. I, more than ever, have a deeper understanding of my life, and every time I work with him, I walk away with a clear mind and a clear soul. I often go into our calls with complicated questions about my life situations, and together, we always find clarity and insight. Adam is so easy to work with; I feel comfortable and fully heard. I feel that there isn’t anything I could ever bring up that would shock him and that we couldn’t figure out solutions to. That gives me a lot of peace of mind. I am so grateful for the relationship I have with him, not only as an Awakening coach, but as a human being.” ~ Phillip
- You’ve gone to the workshops, conferences, and read the books, and still haven’t found the answer that you’re looking for
- You’re looking for the fast track – you’re finally done with kickin’ it ol’ school
- You know the old way doesn’t work any more, but you’re unsure of what the new way is
- You’ve decided that we, as a fraternity, cannot afford to lose one more man to addiction or suicide
- You feel like you’re not making any progress, or are not as far as you’d thought you’d be at this point in your career
- You suspect that every time things are going good, someone or something fucks it up (HINT: It may be YOU)
- You’re exhausted from kicking your own ass
- You’re over trying to self-medicate your stress away, just so you can make it through another shift
THEN – you’re in the right place!
I have created the website, radio show, videos, ebooks and programs that I wish I had had access to when I was coming up. I’ve put them all in one place, and I’ve made almost all of them free. Whatever issue you may be facing at the moment, it’s highly likely that you’ll find a way to address it here.
I am here for YOU
This is about your finding YOUR own version of Complete Manhood
I will work tirelessly on your behalf to keep adding content that will make a difference. I already know that most of you will access this site, and its resources, on your mobile device. That’s why I, and my team, have worked hard at making this a website that you can be proud of; a community that will inspire you and content that you can access easily, whatever time of the day it is, even if it is at 2AM.
Let’s Start the Process with a free Discovery Call
How Coaching Works
- All sessions are interactive conference calls via ZOOM
- Sessions are usually 60 minutes; however, may go longer depending on how deep we go
- There is a Profile Worksheet that you’ll receive via email, which will need to be filled out before your first session
- There may or may not be homework; yes, homework – we’re committed to your success, right?
- Coaching is a mutually beneficial relationship and is entered into thoughtfully
- Both parties agree to respect each other’s time commitments
- Both parties agree to respect each other’s heritage, experience and life challenges
- Both parties agree to strict confidentiality
- You agree to be coach–able; I agree to see all of who you really are
- We start by looking at where you’re at right now
- How you got there
- Where you hope to be
- How to get there
- How long it’ll take to get there
- What it’s going to take in order to achieve what you know is possible
If there is a specific area that you’re looking to address, this usually can be accomplished in three hour-long sessions. If you’re looking to get at the core of what stops or sabotages you, and are committed to ending that crap once and for all, then I suggest five sessions for lasting change.
Coaching is Not For Everyone
- It’s not for someone looking for a quick fix
- It’s not for anyone looking to play fast and loose with his career or life
- It’s not for someone who’s looking to make anyone else wrong
- It’s not for anyone who thinks that “I’ve got this” or, “Yea, I know.”
What Coaching Is Not
- It’s not therapy. You are not broken and don’t need fixing, even though sometimes it might feel like it
- It’s not New Age Woo Woo
- It’s not a convenient distraction to keep you from getting on with your life
Whatever your reason for stopping by, I thank you for your time and I’m grateful for all you do.