CANCELLATION OF PROGRAM, RETREAT OR EVENT BY ADAMMLAMB.COM
AdamMLamb.com, foodwerks LLC dba AdamMLamb.com, and/or Adam M Lamb as the “Company” reserves the right to cancel services, programs, retreats and events at any time. Should circumstances arise that result in the cancellation or postponement of a service, program, retreat or event, registrants will have the option of receiving a full refund or transferring the credits to the same type of service, (program, retreat or event) at a future date. Refund does not include any additional expenses incurred by the participant such as airline tickets, accommodation arrangements or the like.
CANCELLATION OF PROGRAM, RETREAT OR EVENT BY CLIENT
DEPOSITS OF THE FIRST MONTHLY INSTALLMENT OF A PROGRAM, EVENT AND/OR RETREAT ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE, upon the client’s request for service by e-mail, order form or online order.
RETREAT CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event that a retreat must be cancelled by the client due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e. death in the family, severe illness), we will allow a credit to be used for a future retreat. It is advisable to purchase travel insurance to provide coverage for any unexpected travel cancellations or interruptions. medical emergencies and/or baggage loss. Credit for retreats must be used within 12 months. Retreat credit may only be applied to another retreat.
• Notice of Retreat cancellation received more than 8 weeks prior to departure is subject to a cancellation fee of 10% of the total Retreat price (excluding the deposit).
• Notice of Retreat cancellation received more than 4 weeks prior to departure is subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the total Retreat price (excluding the deposit).
• Notice of Retreat cancellation received 4 weeks or less from departure is subject to the forfeiture of 100% of the total Retreat price.
EVENT AND PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY
Event or program participation (other than the first monthly installment) may be used for a future event or program WITHIN 12 MONTHS. Program credit may only be applied to another program.
• Any cancellation DURING an event or program is non-refundable.
• Once a program has already begun, there is no refund for what has already been paid.
• Refunds will not be available for registrants who are considered no-shows.
• All cancellations must be requested via telephone (not voice mail) to 954-376-5054
- Email confirmation can be sent to adam@adammlamb,com
- All methods of cancellation must be confirmed by ADAMMLAMB.COM in writing.
PRODUCT REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Products that are returned are subject to a 10% administrative fee and the client pays the shipping costs.
There are no refunds on other products such as: DVD’s, books and mp3’s, and may only be exchanged with the same product if there is something wrong.
PROGRAM AND PAYMENT COMMITMENT
When an order is submitted, it is the client’s agreement to pay for the program at the time of purchase. Payment is not dependent upon the level of participation and completion in any program, accessing available resources or the level of results.
Where payment is made by way of installments, all payments must be completed in full, regardless of future actions. If ADAMMLAMB.COM does not receive payment in full within 30 days of the invoice date, a late payment fee of 3% of the payment amount per month (42.58% per annum) is payable.
• Payment is due March 5, 2016 for $100.00
• If payment made by April 5, 2016 – no late fee payable
• If payment made after April 5, 2016 up to May 5, 2016 – $3.00 late fee, so balance owing is $ 103.00
• If payment made after May 5, up to June 5, 2016 – $6.00 late fee, so balance owing is $106.00
And so on………..
ADAMMLAMB.COM may also (based on a conversation with the client):
1. Suspend access to all or part of the program until payment of the overdue amount has been made;
2. Take whatever action is necessary to collect the outstanding balance.
Client is responsible for all costs associated with participating in any service, program, retreat or event, including any telephone charges, internet connection charges, transport and accommodations unless advised otherwise in writing.